Well, 2013 has certainly been a blast so far... lets recap.
- New haircut. Yeah, I did it. I shaved the side of my head. I needed a change, ok? And I love it.
- No more soapland: Sad, but true. The beautiful little soap store that I lived in and loved for over a year was an incredible experience, but it was time to move on. I was planning on taking it easy and living on my savings for a little while to focus on auditioning, and then...
- I booked a show! Fancy Nancy, Off-Broadway at Vital Theatre Co. It's been a blast so far...I love my cast, love getting to play like an 8-year-old, just love the whole thing. We run until April, so I'll be busy for a while!
- I booked another show! Literally within two days of booking Fancy Nancy, I booked a Tortoise and the Hare with NCTC in Connecticut. A brand new musical with a fun, modern book, and an incredible score...definitely an amazing experience.
- Actor Therapy: I've been taking Actor Therapy, a class with Ryan Scott Oliver and Lindsay Mendez. I can't say enough great things about these people and this class. If you're an actor, get involved. Take class. Keep yourself sharp. I've met so many people in this class, and friends that I'm so happy to see every week!